A typical schedule for ONE DAY class
- 09:00 am We pick you up anywhere in Pula area or we meet up in the Pula center
- 09:15 am Visit of the Pula farmers and fish market where we source ingredients for the classes
- 10:00 am Departure to Scuola – EatIstria’s cooking studio. Scuola sits in Goran’s olive grove in the countryside of Medulin (15 min drive from Pula).
- 10:15 am After welcome drink, our stomachs start to growl. Perfect time for Istrian marenda (brunch) with traditional fare like pršut, cheese, marinated or salted anchovies, bakalar…
- 10:45 am The class starts. During the class we’ll also taste several varieties of extra virgin olive oil and learn to pair them with various dishes. We, like Julia Child, cook with wine and sometimes even put it in the food we prepare.
- 2:30 m The food is ready. We finally eat the meals we prepared. A crash course in food and wine pairing will also accompany these relaxing moments.
- 4:30 pm Departure to Pula.